Thai Tuna and Avocado Wrap
Makes 2 serving:
Calories: 374 / Carbs: 37 / Fat:17 / Protein: 23 / Sugar: 1 / Fibre: 9
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 birds eye chili, finely minced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 can of chunk light tuna, drained (low sodium, water packed tuna is best)
- 1 cup of shredded cabbage coleslaw (prepackaged for convenience)
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
Optional ingredients (not included in nutritional information):
- Mash the avocado with lime juice. Mix in the chili, cilantro, green onion.
- Mix in the tuna and coleslaw mix until evenly coated with avocado mixture.
- Divide the filling into two warmed whole wheat tortillas and wrap up.
- Serve as is or with sweet chili sauce or hoisin sauce as a condiment.